DC School Behavioral Health Community of Practice meeting on Wednesday, January 19, 2022 explored whole school approaches to educator wellness. We shared the evidence-based practices and resources that can be applied by school teams to promote wellness.
Meeting Theme: Whole School Approaches to Educator Wellness.
- Danielle Palmer, Ph.D., Trauma Informed Practices in Schools Practice Group
- Monique Leopold, MEd., EdS., Trauma Informed Practices in Schools Practice Group
- Olga Acosta Price, Ph.D., Center for Health and Health Care in Schools, GWU
- Tia Brumsted, LICSW, LCSW-C, Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE)
- Johanna Ulseth, MA, Briya Public Charter School
- MaryBeth Mangas, LICSW, LCSW-C, Tubman ES
Padlet for December 15, 2021 DC CoP meeting: https://chhcs.padlet.org/chhcs1/95jalddir0q2ip5