DC School Behavioral Health Community of Practice meeting on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 explored the whole school approaches to educator wellness and to share early learnings from the Educator Wellness grantees in DC schools.
- Jessica Duncan, MPH, Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE)
- Johanna Ulseth, MA, Briya Public Charter School
- Megan McCormick, Ph.D., MedStar Georgetown Center for Wellbeing in School Environments
- Gracy Obuchowicz, Empower Ed
- Scott Goldstein, Empower Ed
- Ghislaine “Gigi”Toussaint-Green, Ph.D., DC Department of Behavioral Health
Padlet for December 14, 2022 DC CoP meeting: https://chhcs.padlet.org/chhcs1/DCCOPDec2022 (padlet.org)