DC School Behavioral Health Community of Practice meeting “Supporting a positive transition back to school: Strategies for students, teachers and families” explored the strategies for students, teachers and families on transitioning back to school.
- Ronald LaFleur, MSW, LICSW, Department of Behavioral Health (DBH)
- Monique Leopold, MEd., EdS, Trauma-informed Practices in Schools Practice Group
- Danielle Palmer, Ph.D., Trauma-informed Practices in Schools Practice Group
- Simone Sawyer, MSPH, GWU, Youth-Adult Partnerships Workgroup
- Youth from Young Women’s Project
Padlet for September 21, 2022 DC CoP Meeting: DC CoP Meeting – September 21, 2022 (padlet.org)