DC School Behavioral Health Community of Practice meeting on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 from 3:00 to 5:00 pm explored the restorative practices and how they can facilitate conversations about justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. CoP leaders and community partners shared the evidence-based practices and other resources that can be applied by school teams to promote welcoming school environments.
Meeting Theme: Restorative Practices and Positive School Climate Approaches for Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI).
- Kenya Coleman, Psy.D., DCPS
- Olga Acosta Price, Ph.D., CHHCS/GWU
- Rachel Sadlon, MPH, CHHCS/GWU
- Lisa Shaw, MS, SchoolTalk DC
- Yazid Jackson, SchoolTalk, DC
- Chioma Oruh, Ph.D., Chi Bornfree Inc
- Alex Vann, MA, Building Capacity, LLC
- Elizabeth Reddick, Parent
- Paula Alcazar, MA, Carlos Rosario International PCS
- James Voelzke, LICSW, Friendship PCS
Padlet for December 15, 2021 DC CoP meeting: https://chhcs.padlet.org/chhcs1/unv5ympl1joe1we