Working Together for Successful School Strengthening Work Plans (SSWP) – October 20, 2021
DC School Behavioral Health Community of Practice meeting explored the habits of collaboration that build strong teams. Dr. Joanne Cashman, a national expert in stakeholder engagement, will talk about trust-building strategies that can be used by school teams. We also learned about the Strengthening School Behavioral Health Survey results and discussed how these results can be used to implement School Strengthening Work Plans.
- Betsy Blanks, MSW, Director of Operations, MindRight Health
- Brandon Stratford, Ph.D., MSW, Deputy Director of Education Research, Child Trends
- Nicole R. Denny, LICSW, Clinical Support Manager, School Behavioral Health Expansion, DC Department of Behavioral Health (DBH)
- Carla Hall, LICSW, Manager, School Mental Health Expansion, District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS)
- Joanne Cashman, Ed.D., SharedWork, LLC
Padlet for October 20, 2021 DC CoP webinar: https://chhcs.padlet.org/chhcs1/q47ktko4ebq49umy